--> -->

Does It Help My Personal Injury Case If I Go To A Doctor?

If you’re injured in a car accident you have to document damages. There’s no way to document damages unless you have proof from a physician, from a hospital, from a chiropractor, something. So, ultimately if you’re talking about the economic compensation you’re entitled to it’s going to be based on your damages and your damages are shown by your medical expenses.

So, if you have a broken neck, but you’ve never gone to the doctor it’s going to be hard to prove that, but if you have a, you know, an injured knee, an ACL and you’ve gone to two years of physical therapy and had knee surgery then we can certainly document your damages and we can get you compensation for your injury that you deserve.


Available 24/7 for immediate help. Call: 504-599-9997

    Hear What Our Clients Have To Say

    "I contacted Bloom Legal out of the blue with a strange question for a fiction series I’m writing that takes place in New Orleans. Being from Maryland I was in the dark and needed assistance and they jumped at the chance to help me (they were the only law firm that responded to my e-mail). His team worked quickly and carefully to find the information I needed. Because of the help they provided it changed a large aspect of my novel and for that I am very grateful."
    Posted By: Sarah Perrie


    (T) 504-599-9997

    Downtown location
      825 Girod Street
      Suite A

    New Orleans, Louisiana

      Contact Us