ANNUAL BLOOM LEGAL SCHOLARSHIP
For Students Affected by Cerebral Palsy
Bloom Legal is proud to offer a $1000 scholarship for students affected by cerebral palsy. In the US, an estimated 764,000 people live with cerebral palsy. Usually occurring in childhood, cerebral palsy is the most common cause of physical disability for children.
Attorney Seth Bloom’s uncle was diagnosed with cerebral palsy at a young age. Seth created the Bloom Scholarship in his honor, to help others affected by this disability pursue their goals and education.
How to Apply
To apply, send the following application materials to email@example.com. Use the subject line BLOOM LEGAL SCHOLARSHIP – YOUR NAME.
- A 300-500 word essay OR a 1-3 minute video, addressing the following:
- Tell us a little about yourself!
- How have you overcome adversity in your life?
- What are your educational aspirations? What do you want to study in college and what experiences do you hope to have?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Fill out the general application found here: Bloom Scholarship Application
- US high school seniors or current college students may apply
- Must be enrolling in or actively enrolled in an undergraduate program for the upcoming Fall semester at a four year university or community college located in the United States.
- All materials must be received prior to the deadline of June 15th. Late applications will not be considered.
- Must submit BOTH the general application and an essay OR video. Any application that does not contain complete materials will not be considered.
- If you are submitting an essay, it should be a Word (.doc / .docx) of PDF file.
- If you are submitting a video, please upload it to the internet somewhere, whether YouTube or Google Drive or some other video service. You will not be able to send large video files through email without first uploading to the internet. Make sure the your video is not set to private and can be viewed by anyone.
Winner will be notified via email by July 31st.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Stay Safe During