Criminal Defense Expunge Louisiana
A criminal record in the state of Louisiana or anywhere else in the United States can be a serious impediment to quality of life and can cause a myriad of problems including difficulty securing employment, enrolling in school, and many other issues.
Fortunately, in Louisiana, there are a number of criteria by which an individual's criminal record can be sealed and/or destroyed to help rightfully restore their good name and keep past arrests and convictions from affecting their daily life.
This process, referred to as expungement, covers three main categories of records:
- Violations of parish and municipal ordinances, and other misdemeanors
- Felonies and violations including some misdemeanors
- Crimes and persons who cannot move for expunging records
At Bloom Legal, we have a great deal of experience assisting clients with the expungement process and are well-equipped to take on a wide range of expungement cases. For more information on the expungement process, please visit the links provided below.
- Expungement Basics
- Expunging Louisiana Misdemeanors and Parish or Municipal Ordinance Offenses, Article 894
- Expunging Louisiana Felonies and Other Serious Misdemeanors, Article 893
- Crimes and Individuals Not Permissible to Expunge in Louisiana
- Employer Disclosure Regarding Expunged Arrest Records in Orleans Parish and the Entire State of Louisiana
Let us help you by contacting us today. Give Bloom Legal a call at 504.599.9997 or fill out the form on the left side of the website.
-Bloom Legal LLC 700 Camp St New Orleans, La 70130-
New Orleans Attorney Blog
May 24th, 2013
NOPD will be conducting a sobriety checkpoint tonight on May 24th, 2013. NOPD did not announced where...
May 23rd, 2013
According to TMZ, Jaqueline Danforth, Barbara Walters daughter, was arrested in Florida on DUI charges. Jaqueline’s trouble...